I believe you should capture life’s moments – both the big milestones and the everyday memories. Whether it be the addition of a family member (both human or furry), a birthday, or capturing family traditions – I think they should all be documented and captured. The big things in life and the little things.
Because I think life should be captured in photos, I offer different types of family sessions, from modern family portraiture to Day in the Life sessions.
My family portrait sessions include a mix of naturally posed pictures along with candids and those moment in between the posed portraits.
Day in the Life sessions focus solely on captured moments, nothing is staged. These sessions are purely documentary in style, capturing life as it really is.
Allow me to capture the ordinary wonderfulness of your life as it is right now!
My photography roots began with a career in photojournalism. I found immense joy getting to discover the communities I lived in while shooting for the local newspapers and having the opportunity to document people’s daily lives. That documentation of daily life is what I am now bringing to my portrait sessions – telling the stories of you and your family: Those every day simple things that we may take for granted. Those little moments that you will want to remember forever. The natural interactions of you with your family.
A few ideas for your Day in the Life Session:
• Weekend pancake breakfast/cooking family dinner • Baking cookies together
• Morning wakeup routine • Bedtime routine (bath time, story time)
• Backyard Fun • Snow Day (buidling snowmen, sledding, hot chocolate)
• Family game night • Craft projects
• Family hike • Beach day • Holiday traditions
• Pick your own at the local farm/orchard
• Anything else that you enjoy doing as a family!